Thursday, November 10, 2005

Moment in time

So im talking to a friend of mine recently (probably going to end being my only seeing how i've been avoiding/missing people's calls lately) and we got to talking. I've noticed that alot of people are into photos. No matter the occassion, someone always has a camera, a digital camera, to document whatever is going on. These pictures come in handy when you're reminiscing about something trivial later on, or it could be used on your facebook profile or, say, your skype profile. Well, here's the thing. I don't have any pictures of myself. Never have. It is kind of a family tradition. We've never really been into taking pictures of things, simply because we were too busy moving to another freaking country.

It's interesting that I don't have any pictures of me when I was a baby, but then again all babies look the same, so I can have pictures of a "baby-double" to fill that void. Anyways, now that i'm older, I wonder why i've never picked up on the photo frenzy.

Well, seeing how I don't have a good reason as tho why not, im going to buy me one of these things in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, i'll get it before my graduation so I could put it to good use right of the bat. Im thinking of getting a canon. we'll see how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home