Monday, August 07, 2006

Phone Sex and Cingular

Who the hell came up with the idea of "phone sex"? It's a pretty retarded idea, if you think about it. There's no actual sex, just talking about sex, as if merely making sounds translates to sex. It was probably a woman's idea; talking and fake moans seem to be right up their alley. But anyways, that's not what I wanted to talk about (I don't want to smut this bit with filth). You know how Cingular has these new commercials about how their reception is so much greater? Well, in case you don't know, to get their point across, they devise these interesting scenarios that usually involve the dropping of the not-so-important phone call by an inferior rival carrier. This usually happens right when the most interesting part of the phone call is uttered by the person they are speaking to. Most of the time, it's some girls talking about gossip, and who was seeing kissing with whom. Well, I thought it would be really funny if they had one that involved phone sex. It would go something like this.

"So I was sitting there, talking to my girlfriend. She just moved out of town, and it has been a real strain on our relationship. One day, I finally convinced her to engage in phone sex, you know, to bring us together. So everything was going great, but just as I was about to drop my pants, [in caption] MY CARRIER DROPS MY CALL!! .... my girlfriend, who was left embarassed on the other end, did not speak to me for months! So that's why I switched to Cingular. Since then, things have been going great between us. This weekend, we're planning on trying it again.Thank you Cingular!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home